Monday, October 7, 2019

Introductory

          Hi my name is Jazmin. I was born on June 11th. My zodiac sign is a Gemini, so that means I am very outgoing and indecisive. My mother was born a day before me, so she considers me her birthday present. Both of my parents were born in Puerto Rico which means I am full Puerto Rican. My culture is something I am surrounded by all the time. The food my dad cooks and clothes I have are filled with the islands flag. My spanish culture defines me and influences my daily life.
         Hobbies I am into are singing and acting. I've been singing since I was about three or four years old. I would grab my grandfathers cane and have a concert for him and my grandmother. Acting has been since I was little too. I love watching movies and have grown up around that atmosphere. I remember my sister being a chicken while watching Day Of the Dead, meanwhile I was fearless. These are just two things I keep very close to my heart.
          Although I am a very positive person and I have a bright outlook on life, they're are many things I dislike. Some things I dislike are avocados and tomatoes. They just taste like flavored water to me and it is really disgusting. I also dislike close minded people who hate on others based on their race, ethnicity, or identity. I think all people should get along and if you're not hurting anybody then you should be free to be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment