Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review Blog

    During the peer review I enjoyed watching the film a lot. From the beginning, I liked how the name of the movie was red and in a font you would particularly see in scary movies. I also like how there was a transition from a red cup to a red shirt, that was very cool. The acting was good too. There was never a dull moment. A lot of anticipation was built up with the girl renting a room and the psycho. For example, I already knew there was something weird about the renter because she was always holding a knife. I liked how it was creepy and dark while the psycho was chasing the girl with a knife. The story was fluent and made sense. It made me wonder what was going to happen next.
    If I could make a few suggestions it would be the lighting, volume, and motive in the movie. I would make the chasing scene brighter. You can’t really see that well and it kind of makes the viewers lost. I thought the film had messed up or something. I also think that the volume could’ve been higher. You can’t hear the actors talk in most parts of the movie. That’s not good because dialogue is a major part in a movie. I think this could be easily fixed if they just spoke louder or edited this. I also feel as though there should’ve been a motive to the killer. Why does the killer want to kill the girl?



No comments:

Post a Comment