Friday, April 17, 2020

Opening Sequence Film & CCR

The opening sequence I filmed with my group is called, "The HOUSE ON 10TH AVE"! Below, I attached the opening sequence in Google Slides along with my CCR interview. Out of all the films, this was the most fun to film. It was the hardest to film compared to the other two. Currently, there is a lot going on in the world so I wanted to do more editing on the titles. It was disappointing that we could not make the titles how I had planned because it would have added the extra horror feel to the film. I came a long way to be able to film such a project at first I didn't even know how to cut scenes or even add titles. Now, I can do all that and much more. The biggest thing for me during this film was the acting. It was hard to make your movements and expressions seem genuine. Even when I was talking it sounded like I had no emotion sometimes. It was not entirely easy to film. The first issue we had was searching for props because many stores didn't have any scary props due to the fact of it not being Halloween season. I made fake scar wax with flour and Vaseline and I made fake blood with corn starch and food dye. Next, was meeting up and having to film several weekends to film this includes re-filming at different locations. This was due to numerous reasons being the weather or members of the group weren't able to film, but we figured it out by scheduling. The last issue was to change the shooting script and sound script throughout filming. Although this may happen when filming, we ended up having a completely different script. This helped make the acting more realistic and allowed us to be more creative. I created this horror film because I love horror movies and anything scary. The idea just seemed like something fun I could make with my friends. All in all, this was the last film I got to create with my friends and though it is sad that I won't be filming anything anymore. It has opened my eyes and made me question if I want to pursue something in film. Anyways, I hope you take a look at my film and enjoy it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment